Chinese Wonton Noodles soup is a variation of Wonton Soup, the noodles and broth was added to the recipes, prepared with Chinese chives and pork tenderloin, and garnished with green onions.
A lot of people can’t distinguish the difference of wonton and dumplings, as they were wrapped in the wrappers. Actually the biggest difference is the former is boiled with broth while the latter could be steamed, stir fry but not boiled.
- 3oz. pork
- 4oz. Chinese chives
- 7oz. wonton wrappers
- 2-3 cups broth
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Green onions for garnish
- Mince meat and Chinese chives to make fillings for wonton noodles soup. Then mix them together in a big container.
- Hold wonton wrapper with your left hand and spoon 1 tbsp of the filling onto the center of each wonton wrapper. Fold one corner of the wrapper over the filling onto the opposite corner to form a triangle. Pick up the 2nd corner (the ones where the fold is) and wet them with a dab of water on you finger. Press the two corners firmly to seal together. Set aside until all finished.
- In a big pot, add broth, heat over high heat until boiling. Then combine wontons, cook until all floated.
- In another pot, heat enough water into a boil, add rice vermicelli and cook for 2 minutes until loosening.
- Remove noodles and add to broth together, heat until the soup boil again.
- Sprinkle green onions for garnish just before serving.
- Transfer and serve hot, enjoy with family!