This vegetarian tofu noodles soup is a homemade easy Chinese food, it requires easy ingredients.
You can add more materials, such as bean sprouts, broccoli to make a warm and comfort recipe as well as the Hot and Sour Tofu Soup on a chilly day or try Spinach Tofu Soup instead.
- 10 oz. firm tofu, slice into bite-size pieces
- 10 oz. rice noodles, linguini-width
- 1 medium-size tomato
- 1 green pepper
- 4-6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp Asian light soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp scallion, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/5 tsp salt, for taste
- Pour stock into a pot, bring it into a boil, and add ginger for this vegetarian tofu noodles soup.
- Combine tofu pieces, heat completely at medium-high heat. Add together the rice noodles.
- Combine together the green peppers when the stock was heated back, cook until dark green.
- Slice tomato into bite-size pieces, add into soup, and stir in soy sauce, vinegar and sugar.
- Stir lightly to mix everything, when the rice noodle is soft, add together the scallion pieces.
- Stir in sesame oil, season vegetarian tofu noodles with salt, make a taste test before serving.