This vegetable chow fun recipe is made with the green vegetable, fresh mushrooms and the long and thin “Mei Fun” noodles. If you don’t like the taste of spicy food, just omit the pepper to try Vegetarian Chow Fun recipe that uses the bell pepper.
- 3 oz. chow fun (mei fun noodles)
- 6 fresh mushrooms
- 7 oz. spinach
- 1 scallion, white part, chopped
- 1 tsp red pepper, optional
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/3 tsp salt or as needed
- 1 tbsp peanut
- Rinse spinach, drain and cut into small pieces for vegetable chow fun recipe.
- Soak mei fun noodles in warm water until soft, remove and cut into small pieces.
- Soak mushroom in salted water for 10 minutes, rinse, drain well and sliced.
- Heat a wok to hot with oil, stir in scallion and chili until fragrant. Add mudrooms.
- Combine vegetable when mushroom is soft; continue fry until spinach is tender.
- Mix in noodles, soy sauce, whisk around. Season this vegetable chow fun with salt.