Tomato and egg stir fry is one of the most common homemade recipes in Chinese cuisine. It is popular for its nature taste and easy cooking method.
- 10 oz. tomatoes
- 3-4 eggs
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp green onions
- Peanut oil for frying
- Measure out the main ingredients we will need for this easy stir fry Chinese recipe.
- Peel tomatoes and slice cross-wise into pieces. Chop green onion and beat eggs.
- Heat a skillet to hot at medium-low. Add 2 tsp oil, when oil is hot, pour the beaten egg.
- Scramble it until cooked though, separate into small pieces with spatula, and remove.
- Reheat skillet to medium with oil, add tomatoes, and stir fry until juicy, stir in sugar.
- Cook until vegetables are mushy, mix in ketchup, whisk around and add egg back.
- Season this tomato and egg stir fry recipe with salt. Sprinkle green onions on the top.