Taiwanese mei fun, a very delicious recipe that is low in calories, consist of lettuce, mushroom and green onions.
See another famous mei fun recipe in Singapore.
- 100g mei fun(bean vermicelli)
- 200g lettuce
- 200g fresh shiitake mushroom
- 1 tbsp green onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- 3 red chili
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- Rinse vegetables and cut into thinly pieces.
- Split mushroom into strips, boil in hot water for 15-20 seconds, until done.
- Soak mei fun in cold water for 1 hour, then boil in hot water until cooked.
- Heat wok hot with oil, sauté garlic, green onions and red chili until aromatic.
- Combine lettuce, cook until crispy tender.
- Combine mushroom and vermicelli, stir around and season with oyster sauce and salt, well tossed before transferring.
Rinse mei fun noodles under cold water after boiling, reduce stickiness while frying.