Strawberry egg rolls, a creative recipe for breakfast or appetizer before meals. If looking for a dish to served with white rice or noodles, the Easy Steamed Egg Rolls would be recommended.
- 3-4 tbsp canned strawberry paste
- 2 big eggs
- 1 1/2 oz. flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- Water as needed
- Peanut/olive oil for frying
- Mix sifted flour with sugar, drizzle down water and stirring until the mixture is sticky for this strawberry egg rolls recipe.
- In a non-stick sauté pan, heat 1/2 tbsp oil to medium at medium heat, pour flour mixture and fry until golden brown.
- Turn the heat to low. Crack eggs in a mixing bowl, beat completely and then pour it evenly on the top of pancake.
- Continue pan-fry until egg is cooked through and both sides is golden brown.
- Remove and lay the pancake flat, brush evenly with strawberry paste. Roll up.
- Slice the strawberry egg roll into-bite size pieces before serving. Enjoy hot.