Strawberry cheese mousse cake, it is a big surprise for your friend in Valentine’s Day. Wonderful appearance and soft texture, only takes you 20 minutes to finish.
- 7oz. cheese
- 12oz. whipping cream
- 7oz. milk
- 1.8oz. granulate sugar
- 0.7oz. gelatin
- 1oz. mousse powder
- 4oz. water
- 1.8oz. strawberry
- 2 pieces Chiffon cake
- Strawberry jelly powder
- In a big pot with boiling water, combine the cheese, sugar and milk together in another container, and then heat it in the pot until the ingredients are dissolved and forming the paste.
- Soak the gelatin in water until soft and then add it to the cheese paste.
- Whisk the whipping cream under low speed for minutes.
- Then combine the cheese paste, mousse powder with cream, stirring constantly until well mixed together.
- Add the mixture to the heat-shape model, about 2/5 of the model, then add the fruit you like.
- Combine the first pieces of the Chiffon cake, Pour the remaining mousse mixture into the container.
- Add the second pieces of Chiffon cake, and then refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Now back the cake off in the plate.
- Heat the strawberry jelly powder with 2oz. hot water and cold water, and then pour it to the cake with the strawberry when it is cool enough.
When you back the cake off, you could heat the outside of the model with hire drier for 1-2 minute, it will help you.