Sometimes, you might too busy to buy some fresh food, yet the storage in refrigerate will do you big favor. Just like these onion and eggs. It only takes you ten minutes to be finished this delicious food.
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 big egg
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- What you will need to make this stir fry onion recipe.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat egg, whisk completely with a pinch of salt. Chop onion, peppers into very tiny pieces.
- Heat wok to medium-high heat, and then add cooking oil, when oil is hot, stir in onion until softened but not overcooked.
- Combine together red and green peppers, season with salt, stirring until well combined.
- Turn heat down to medium-low, pour egg in a steady stream into wok, let is set until thicken.
- Separate egg with chopsticks until well blended with onion.
- Transfer and add to the top of a bowl of steamed rice to cover, enjoy hot!