For the new Chinese cooking learner, this is a entry-level food, when you are back from wok, don’t want to spend too much time in kitchen, and not too much greasy food for the day, try it this time, simple and healthy, you would have something a bit different and special.
- 6oz. fresh snow peas
- 6oz. straw mushroom
- 3 1/2 oz. carrot
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 3 cloves garlic
- Fresh ground pepper powder for taste
- Rinse vegetables, trim snow peas ends. Heat enough water to hot in a big saucepan or wok, add 1/5 tsp slat and few drops of oil.
- Add snow peas and sliced straw mushrooms, boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove with colander, drained thoroughly.
- Wipe out wok, dry with paper towel. Heat it to high, add peanut oil.
- When oil is hot, add sliced garlic, and stir fry briefly until aromatic, about 10 seconds.
- Add together carrot, stir around for 2 minute.
- Combine snow peas and straw mushrooms. Whisk around until all ingredients are well combined.
- Stir in salt to the recipe, well toss.
- Sprinkle pepper powder over the food for taste. Stir until well mixed.
- Transfer and serve immediately.