Stir fried Hunan beef with mushrooms recipe is fast and strong taste Chinese food, serve as a main dish with brown rice. If you are in a rush, you might try this Homemade Hunan Beef Noodles recipe.
- 1 lb flank steak, Slice the steak into very thin slices.
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar or sherry (pineapple-orange juice also good)
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 10 dried mushrooms,sliced (or broccoli )
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 slice fresh ginger, finely minced
- 2 tbsp canola and sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon baked cashews（optional）
- 1 green onion,chopped
- A pinch of salt to taste
- Combine marinade together in a big bowl.
- Add the meat and marinate for 15 minutes.set aside.
- Slice the mushrooms and mince garlic and ginger.
- Heat your wok for 30 seconds over high heat until smoking ,then add canola oil.
- Pour garlic and ginger root to the wok. Fry over high heat until aromatic,then add the meat.
- Stirring for about 1 minute. Add broccoli and stir-fry for another 6 minutes, until the mushroom is tender, add salt before serving.
- Add cashew, garnish stir fried Hunan beef with mushrooms recipe with green onion, whisk around and serve hot.