Steamed water egg with pork is a warm and comfort dish that blanching in nutrition, as well as the Easy Steamed Egg Rolls recipe.
They call for easy ingredients and could be prepare in simple steps. Or you could have an easy start from Pork Egg Foo Young recipe with photo instructions.
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp salt
- 25 g ground pork
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- Beat egg and whisk with 1 tsp salt in a big bowl until well mixed. Set aside.
- Mix cornstarch with meat for minutes before using.
- Add water to pot or wok, put steaming stand inside. Then bring to a boil.
- Heat wok with oil to hot, add ground pork and remaining salt, cook until aromatic.
- Remove and keep warm.
- After water starts to bubble. Add 50℃ hot water into egg and 1 tsp oil together.
- Set the bowl on the stand, cover and steam over meidum-high heat.
- Remove the lid after 5minutes then cover it agin.
- Continue cooking for further 3 minutes until it thick through the bottom.
- Sprinkle gound pork over steamed egg. Garnish with sesame seeds.