Steam tofu with soy sauce, is a fast and delicious recipe to serve with steamed white rice. It is a version of Hakka-style Stuffed Tofu, famous in Cantonese cuisine. You may found it is little hard to handle, try How to Make Soy Sauce Tofu to have an easy start.
- Fried tofu
- Dried shrimps
- Ground pork
- Soy sauce
- Chili sauce
- Cornstarch with water
- Chop mushroom, dried shrimps, green onions.
- Heat oil hot in wok, stir in pork, mushroom and shrimps. Season with salt and soy sauce. Stir completely.
- Slice a gap on one side of tofu. Then fill with pork mixture.
- Put one clean cloth on the bottom of bamboo steamer, place tofu, steam for 10 minutes. Remove and place in serving plate.
- Boil broth in wok, add soy sauce, chili sauce and cornstarch, stir around. Pour soy sauce mixture on the top of tofu.