Stir fry fresh spinach leaves with scrambled egg and sausage, all tossed in a bowl with sea food soy sauce and sesame oil, a very tasty Chinese homemade recipe for your day.
- 7oz. fresh spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1 sausage or ham
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sea food soy sauce
- 3/5 tsp white sugar
- Some salt for taste
- 1/5 tsp sesame oil or for taste
- The main ingredients you will need to make this tossed spinach and egg strips recipe.
- Cook the sausage in microwave oven for about 1 minute or until done.
- Lightly beat egg in bowl, whisk around with 1/5 tsp salt until fluffy. Heat 1 tsp oil to medium heat; add egg mixture, tilting the pan so that the egg comes partway up the sides of the wok.
- Remove and cut into strips as well as sausage.
- Wash the spinach leaves, blanch them in boiling water, until the leaves turn bright green and just start wilting.
- Remove and squeeze out excess out completely, set in a big container, whisk together with 1/3 tsp salt and sugar, set for 2 minutes.
- Add egg and sausage strips; mix in sea food soy sauce.
- Combine together the rice vinegar.
- Add a little more white sugar if desired.
- Sprinkle the spinach with sesame oil for garnish.
- Use tongs or chopsticks to mix until all ingredients and sauces are well combined. Serve with rice noodles or steamed rice.