Chinese Spicy Chicken Wings Stir Fry recipe is a delicious take-out food for a really Chinese food fan. If don’t have a strong taste for spicy food, try to use sweet onion, or carrot instead of chilies.
The sweet bell peppers are good substitute ingredients as well; Check the recipe Spicy Szechuan Chicken Stir Fry to learn more.
- 1 lb. fresh shrimp/lobster
- 5 slices ginger
- 1 hot red chili
- 1 hot green chili
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Szechuan peppercorns
- 1 1/2 tbsp peanut oil
- Salt, as needed
- Set alive shrimp/lobster in salty water for 2 hours for this spicy mala seafood recipe.
- Remove the heads and deveined. Rinse clean under running water, remove and drain.
- Cut peppers diagonally. Slice ginger and garlic into pieces. Clean Szechuan peppercorns.
- Add oil into preheated wok, stir in peppercorns briefly until fragrant.
- Add together the ginger slices. Whisk around briefly for 2 seconds.
- Stir in peppers and garlic, whisk for 15 seconds or until aromatic.
- Combine lobsters, stir quickly at medium heat with all ingredients.
- Stir fry for about 2-3 minutes until color turn red and cooked through.
- Season the spicy mala shrimp recipe with salt. Transfer and serve hot.