Spicy Hunan diced chicken stir fry, a homemade Chinese food. It was prepared with boneless and skinless chicken breast, tossed in the wok with hot chilies, flavored with soybean paste, garlic and ginger. Check more How to Make Hunan Chicken from the recipe link.
- 1/2 lb. chicken breast
- 3 oz. red chilies
- 3 oz. green chilies
- 2 tsp Chinese rice wine/dry sherry
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1//2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp broad bean sauce
- 1 tbsp green onions
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- Peanut/vegetable oil for frying
- Cut chicken breast across the grain into dices, mix with marinade ingredient for 1-2 hours.
- Rinse green onions, garlic and ginger. On the cutting board, chop them into tiny pieces. Set aside.
- Clean the red and green chilies (spicy), drain and cut them into 1/4 inch thick rings.
- Add oil into preheated wok at medium heat. Stir in green onion, garlic, ginger and broad bean sauce.
- Stir fry until aromatic. Combine the marinated chicken pieces, cook until color changed.
- Add spicy chilies into chicken, stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Mix in sauces, stir well and serve hot.