Special Chinese pepper steak, a balanced nurtriton restaurant dish, also a delicious food for busy weekend, learn more from Chinese Pan Fry Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce recipe.
- 4 beef steak
- A piece of butter
- 1/2 onion
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Black pepper
- A bowl of water
- 1 1/2 tbsp wine
- Clean the steak, and then drained with paper towel. Beat the steak until loosening, and then brush them with salt and some black pepper, marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Meanwhile chop rinse and chop the onion and garlic into tiny pieces.
- In a big frying pan or wok, heat it to medium heat over medium-high heat and then add the butter and heat it until dissolved.
- Then add the meat and pan fry over low heat, cook until it is enough for your needs.
- Turn them around to continue cook until done, then remove and set aside, reserve the oil in the pan.
- Reheat the pan, and add the chopped onion and garlic, stir around until soft.
- Season with a dash of salt and black pepper, combine the wine and water, then bring it into to a boil over low heat until the sauce is thicken, then pour over the steak or served aside with fruits or vegetables.
Pat the steak before marinating. Don’t fry the steak too long, otherwise it will be hard.