Shrimp wonton soup, a traditional soup in China, people feel like to get together, and wrap a big amount of wontons in festival or usual days, or pack them well and sent it to friends as gift.
In our family, shrimp wonton soup is a homemade recipe, as my sister likes it very much. She cooks it for breakfast, dinner or even as snacks. The most important is homemade food is much healthy and clean. Right?
- 10 1/2 oz. pork tenderloin
- 5 1/2 oz. shrimp
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 8-10 green onions, chopped
- Wonton wrappers
- Rinse and mince meat to make fillings for shrimp wonton soup.
- Peel and deveined, then chop with pork until well mixed.
- Rub carrot, then combine to shrimp mixture completely.
- Add cooking wine, salt, egg white, green onion, stirring around until are well coated with sauces.
- The next step is to wrap wontons; you can seal and wrap whatever shapes you like.
- Boil shrimp wonton in hot water for broth until floated, all done! Or you can refrigerate them before cooking.
Add a dot of salt and green onion to egg yolk, stirring around then scramble egg in the pan, and cut into strips, served with the soups would be perfect.