Chinese shrimp chow mei fun prepared with dried shrimp, egg, veggies, all tossed in the wok with rice vermicelli.
Try another shrimp chow mei fun recipe.
- 300g mei fun noodles, soaked until tender
- 100g dried small shrimp, peeled and boiled
- 1 egg
- 50 g veggie, boiled in hot water until tender
- 2 green onions
- 1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Peanut oil for frying
- Beaten egg in a bowl, mix well with a pinch of salt. Pan fried with 1/2 tsp oil in wok, broken up before removed. Set aside.
- Reheat wok with 2 tbsp oil over medium heat, sauté green onion until aromatic.
- Add light soy sauce, stir around. Combine mei fun noodles into the wok.
- Well tossed noodles with soy sauce until well coated.
- Add boiled shrimp, stir through in the wok for 30 second.
- Combine egg and veggies. Continue cook for 1-1 1/2 minutes over high heat.
- Stir around until all ingredients are well coated.
- Transfer and serve hot!