Shrimp ho fun and the Basic Chow Ho Fun, both contain abundant fresh vegetables (carrot, onion), then tossed in the wok with soy sauce mixture, a healthy and flavorful food.
Feel free to use rice vermicelli (mei fun) instead of he fun if you have it available, Shrimp Chow Mei Fun will lead you how to make it.
- 7oz. fresh ho fun
- 10-15 big shrimps
- 2 oz. pork
- 1 oz. red onion
- 1 oz. carrot
- 1/4 cup Chinese cabbage
- 1 oz. oyster mushroom
- vegetable oil for frying
Marinade for pork:
- 1/2 tsp slat, divide
- 1 tbsp rice wine, divide use
- 1 tsp cornstarch, divide use
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- Measure out the main ingredient for shrimp ho fun recipe, cut vegetables into strips.
- Ground pork, peel shrimp and deveined, mix them with marinade for 20 minutes.
- Heat a wok to medium heat with 1 tbsp oil, stir fry pork and shrimp until cooked, remove.
- Reheat wok to high with 1 tbsp oil, add vegetable and cook trough, add meat back.
- Turn heat to medium, add ho fun noodles and stir in soy sauce, whisk around everything.
- Taste test shrimp ho fu recipe and adjust the seasonings if desire, remove and serve!