Sha cha shrimp (sa cha shrimp) is like the Sha Cha Chicken, both are prepared with sa cha sauce, which is a Chinese condiment, has a savory and slightly spicy taste.
- 1/2 lb. shrimp
- 2 tsp sha cha sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Rinse shrimp, peeled and deveined. Mix with rice wine and set for 10 minutes.
- Heat a wok to hot at medium heat with oil, add shrimp and stir fry until cooked.
- Mix in soy sauce into wok with shrimp; stir around until sauce is fully combined.
- Add together the sha cha sauce, pour water into wok and turn heat to low.
- Simmer for a while, stir until the sauce is thicken and everything is well mixed.
- Taste sha cha shrimp recipe, adjust the seasonings if desire. Remove and serve!