This Sha cha mian is a tossed Chinese noodle with sa cha sauce and green onion, simple and delicious recipe for breakfast or serve a side dish with Sha Cha Chicken recipe.
- 7 oz. noodles
- 4 tsp sha cha sauce
- Salt, as needed
- Sesame oil as needed
- 1 tbsp green onion
- Measure out the noodles and sauce we will need to make this sha cha mian recipe.
- In a big pot or wok, add enough water, dash oil and salt, bring into a boil and add noodles.
- Boil at medium-high heat until soft, remove and soak in cold water until cool enough.
- Set in a bowl, toss with 1/2 tsp oil to prevent sticking, add sauce, and mix completely.
- Garnish this sha cha mian with green onion, make a test and adjust the salt if desired.