Sha cha beef (sa cha beef) recipe is a savory food. The sauce ingredient used in the dish is sha cha sauce that uses as a base for soups, a rub for barbecued meats or as a seasoning for stir fry dishes, such as Sha Cha Chicken or with shrimp.
- 1/2 lb. beef sirloin
- 3 tbsp sha cha sauce/paste
- 7 oz. broccoli
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, roasted
- Measure out the meat, vegetables and sauce ingredients we will need to make this easy sha cha beef recipe.
- Rinse beef, pat it dry and slice across the grain into 1 1/2 inch long strips; mix with cornstarch for 20 minutes.
- Heat a wok to medium with oil, add meat pieces, lay flat for 30 – 40 seconds, and then stirring to separate the pieces.
- Mix in soy sauce, sugar and sa cha sauce, drizzle water into wok, simmer for 3-5 minutes until meat cooked through.
- Season sha cha beef recipe with salt and pepper, sprinkle sesame seeds on the top. Serve hot with boiled broccoli.