This seafood chow fun recipe is prepared with the thin and long Mei Fun noodles, combined with shrimp and vegetables, tossed in the wok with hoisin sauce. How to Make Shrimp Chow Fun recipe calls for easier ingredients than this one, feel free to try.
- 3 oz. chow fun (dried mei fun)
- 3 oz. shrimp, peel and deveined
- 3 oz. dried squid
- 5 dried Chinese mushrooms
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 oz. mung bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/5 tsp salt for taste
- Peanut oil for frying
- Slice squid into rings; boil in a pot with hot water with shrimp until almost cooked.
- Soften mushrooms in warm water, remove and sliced for this seafood chow fun recipe.
- Soak mei fun noodle in warm water for 20 minutes or until soft, remove, drained.
- Heat a sauté pan to medium high with oil, add mushrooms, and fry until fragrant.
- Add mei fun noodles; stir fry well with chopsticks at medium-low heat for 1 minute.
- Combine together the onion and mung bean sprouts, stir fry constantly until soft.
- Turn heat to low, combine together the cooked shrimp and squid, stir to mix well.
- Stir in soy sauce, whisk around to make noodles is completely coated with sauce.
- Garnish this seafood chow fun recipe with green onions, make taste test before serving.