A homemade scramble egg, stir fry with celery and carrot in the wok. It is a simple and good recipe for the one who has high pressure.
- 10oz. celery
- 1 1/2 oz. carrot
- 3 eggs
- 1/5 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 green onion
- Slice the celery diagonally, and then boiled in hot water with a few salt added for 20 seconds, remove and drained. Prepare other ingredients ready.
- In a big bowl, beaten egg and whisk well. Slice the carrot into thin pieces and chop the green onion.
- Heat your frying pan to medium heat with 2 tsp oil, scramble the egg until golden brown, remove and set is aside.
- Reheat the fry pan with 1 tsp oil; stir fry the green onion until aromatic.
- Combine the carrot, stir briefly until tender.
- Then combine the celery, well tossed over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Season with the salt and sugar, stir it around.
- Add the egg back to the frying pan.
- Drop the sesame oil for garnishing.
- Completely mix all the food or taste and adjust the seasoning, serve hot with steamed rice.