Sausage chow mein or Homemade Sausage Chow Mein, uses Chinese salty sausage, combines with vegetables, fried in the wok with hoisin sauce/black bean sauce, savory and make a harmonious food texture, the same as Pork Chow Mein, to learn more, click recipe link.
- 5 oz. Chow mein (egg noodles), parboiled
- 1 big egg
- 3 oz. Chinese sausage
- 3 oz. carrot, sliced, sliced
- 6 dried Chinese mushroom, soften
- 4 oz. mung bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp Asian light soy sauce
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp green onions/coriander
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Canola/peanut oil for frying
- Make all ingredients for this sausage chow mein recipe nearby your hands. Scramble egg in wok with oil. Remove.
- Reheat wok to hot with oil over medium-high heat, add Chinese sausage, fry until fragrant. Combine carrot.
- Stir fry constantly for 5-8 minutes until carrot is crispy tender. Mix in sliced mushroom, fry briefly until aromatic.
- Combine together mung bean sprouts, well mix and pour water into wok, cover and simmer until tender.
- Turn heat to medium and stir in sauce ingredients. Whisk around add parboiled noodles, and mix completely.
- Add egg back to sausage chow mein noodles, sprinkle green onion on the top and season with salt. Serve.