Sanbeiji, also known as three-cup chicken a popular stir fry dish in Chinese cuisine, and is specialty popular in Taiwan, the preparation for this recipe is very easy.
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken meat
- 8 slices ginger
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup light soy sauce
- 1 cup granulate white sugar
- 1 cup rice wine
- Rinse chicken meat, wipe dry and cut it into bite-size pieces. Slice gingerroot.
- Measure out soy sauce, sugar and rice wine we will need to Chinese sanbeiji recipe.
- Heat a wok to medium at medium-high heat with oil, stir in ginger until aromatic.
- Combine together pieces; stir fry constantly for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Pour all sauce ingredints into wok, whisk around and bring to a boil at high heat.
- Turn heat to low and simmer until sauce is thicken, sprinkle green onions on the top.
- Remove san bei ji recipe and serve it hot with cooked white rice.