Red bean soup is one of traditional Chinese soups recipe, this food was made with azuki beans, simmer with sugar and water until tiny thicken. So literal meaning red bean congee or red bean sand.
- 1/2 cup adzuki beans(red beans)
- 2 pieces large dried tangerine peel or fresh orange peel
- 5-6 tbsp sugar
- Water(5-6 cups)
- Soak the red bean over night in a large amount of water to soften.(about 3-4 cups)
- Clean tangerine peel, then add them to beans and water in electronic rice cooker.
- Cover the lid, then press the button and cook it for half an hour, partially covered after it is bubbling, add sugar to red bean soup and stirring until dissolved, taste and adjust sugar. Continue cook after the red bean texture is sticky enough. Served with nut or cream on the top.