This pork mei fun is a very simple and delicious stir fry Chinese noodles recipe, combined with pork and carrot in soy sauce mixture, good for busy weekdays, and feel free to cook shrimp chow mei fun instead of it, or see another pork mee fun recipe.
If you are a vegetarian, try this vegetable mei fun recipe.
- 3 oz. mei fun noodles
- 3 oz. carrot
- 2 oz. pork
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp water
- Green onion for garnishing
- Slice meat and carrot into thin strips for this stir fried pork mei fun recipe.
- Soak mei fun noodles in warm water for 20-30 minutes or until well soften.
- Heat a wok to medium heat with oil, add meat and fry until color change.
- Add carrot and stir fry constantly for about 2 minutes until crispy tender.
- Combine together the soften mei fun noodles, stir with chopstick completely.
- Mix in salt, soy sauce and water; simmer for 3 minutes until sauce is thickened.
Pork can use chicken instead of