Pork chow mee fun is cooked with striped pork and cabbages, simmer in the wok with noodles.
More pork and cabbage mee fun recipe: basic mei fun
- 50g mee fun noodles (also named mai fun)
- 20g pork, minced
- 1 cup cabbage
- 2 slice ginger
- 3 red chili
- Cut cabbage into strips.
- Soak mee fun noodles in warm hot until soft, drained and slice into pieces.
- Add oil in water, heat to hot, stir fry ginger, red chili and pork until color changed.
- Combine cabbage, stir around until soft. Add noodles, chow constantly.
- Add salt and 1 bowl of water, simmer for 3-5 minutes over medium-high until sauce is thicken.