Pork chow ho fun is a homemade Cantonese dish in Chinese cuisine, for a busy day, Chow Ho Fun Noodles with BBQ Pork is a great choice for you.
Feel free to use mei fun (rice vermicelli)) instead of the wider he fun noodles if desired, Shrimp Chow Mei Fun will lead you how to make it.
- 7 oz. fresh ho fun noodles
- 3 oz. pork tenderloin
- 1/2 tbsp soybean paste
- 3 oz. mung bean sprouts
- 1 oz. green pepper
- 1 oz. yellow Chinese leek
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Dash of cumin powder
- Water as needed
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt for taste
- Measure out the noodles we will need to make this pork chow ho fun recipe.
- Slice pork into thin strips, rinse and cut green pepper into tiny pieces, set aside.
- Remove brown stems of mung bean sprouts, rinse under running and drain.
- Use Chinese leek (green) if you don’t have yellow one available, sliced tiny.
- Heat a wok to medium with 1 tbsp oil, add pork and cook until color change.
- Add together the bean sprouts, leek and green pepper, mix in soybean paste.
- Combine the noodles when vegetables are tender, drizzle down dash of water.
- Stir in soy sauce and cumin powder, whisk to make everything is well combined.
- Taste test pork chow ho fun dish, adjust the salt if desire. Remove and serve.