This Pork chow fun is a very famous recipe in Chinese food, also called “ants climb a trees”.
There are no extra ingredients but pork and noodles include in the dish, serve as a side dish with white rice. You can check Pork Mei Fun that have vegetables include or see How to Make Shrimp Chow Fun recipe for a seafood flavor.
- 5 oz. chow fun noodles (mei fun)
- 8 oz. ground pork
- 2 tsp rice wine/dry sherry
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/5 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp soybean paste
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp green onions
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/5 tsp salt for taste
- Peanut/canola oil for frying
- Soften mei fun noodles in warm water, marinate meat for pork chow fun recipe.
- Heat a wok to medium with 1 tbsp oil, add meat and cook until color changed.
- Stir in sauce ingredients and pour water, bring into boil, add rice noodles.
- Continue cook at medium heat until sauce was absorbed by noodles completely.
- Garnish this pork chow fun recipe with green onions, season with salt and serve.