Copycat pf changes. The easies stir fried snap peas with garlic, season with salt and black pepper.
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground black pepper
- Rinse and cut of the tip of each snap peas.
- Heat wok hot over medium heat, add oil, add peas and stir constantly for 2-3 minutes or until crispy and tender. Season with salt and pepper, stir around until well mixed with peas.
- Combine garlic, stir briefly about 30 seconds. If too long the garlic might be burnt.
- Remove and serve snap peas hot with cooked rice.