Copycat Pf Changes grilled Norwegian salmon is made with fresh salmon that was marinated with mustard, soy sauce and garlic.
It was grilled and serves with fresh asparagus, if you don’t have a grilled, try to pan fry, just like the Chinese Spicy Pan-Fried Salmon recipe.
- 3 pounds fresh salmon.(about 1 side)
- Oil for brushing the grilling racks
For the marinade:
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons good soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Fish bone removed but skin on. Cut it into 4 equal pieces for P.F. Chang’s salmon recipe.
- Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl, then marinate salmon with half of the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Light charcoal and brush oil on grilling rack.
- While the racks is hot, place salmon skin side down on it. Cook for 5-6 minutes, then carefully turn around and grill for another side for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and place salmon on serving plate, pour half of remaining sauces on top. Let it rest for 10 minutes. Remove the skin later.
- Serve Asian grilled norwegian salmon recipe with boiled asparagus.