This cream cheese rangoon is alike panda express, filled with imitation crabmeat, cream cheese and garlic. Serve with sweet and sour dipping sauce.
- 30-40 wonton wrappers
- 2 egg whites
- Cooking oil
- 6 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounce package imitation crabmeat
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- Crack egg in a bowl.
- Preheat your wok or a large, heavy saucepan to 375 degrees F.
- Combine sauces in a big bowl, well mixed.
- Spoon 1 tsp mixture and place in the middles of each wonton wrapper.
- Wet the edges of wonton wrappers with egg white, fold and seal into triangles. Press tightly.
- Repeat the process until all wrapper are done.
- Deep fry the wontons in a small batches each time for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Removed and drain, serve with sweet and sour dipping sauces.