Northeast special chow mei fun noodles with onion, good taste and good nutrition.
Special recommended: Singapore chow mei fun
- 100g mei fun noodles(bean vermicelli)
- 200g onion
- 100g pork
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp five-spice powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Peanut oil for frying
- Soak mei fun noodles until soft in cold water.
- Cut onion into strips.
- Slice pork into small pieces.
- Add oil in wok, heat until hot. Sauté green onion and ginger for 3 seconds over medium heat.
- Combine onion, stir around until well coated with oil, combine noodles, well tossed for 3-5 minutes until onions is tender.
- Add salt, soy sauce and five spice powder, stirring constantly with noodles.
- Transfer and enjoy hot!