A fresh and comforting okra vegetable soup, the vegetable combine very well with mushrooms, gives the soup a bright green flavor. If you are looking for thick sauce recipe, Okra and Tomato soup is a delicious example.
- 5 oz. fresh okra
- 5 oz. meatballs
- 2 fresh lilies
- 1 oz. beech mushroom
- 3 cups water/vegetable stock
- 3 slices fresh ginger
- Salt for taste
- 3 green onion, chopped
- Measure out the vegetable and other main ingredients we will need to make this okra soup recipe.
- Rinse all ingredients, drain thoroughly, cut off ends of okra and slice into 1/2 inch thick round.
- In a pot, add enough water or vegetable stock, bring it into a boil, and add ginger and meatballs.
- Bring the soup into a boil again, Combine the okra pieces, fresh lilies and mushrooms, and mix well.
- Cover the lid and continue boil for about 15 minutes at medium heat until everything is cooked through.
- Season this okra vegetable soup with salt, and garnish with chopped green onion before serving, enjoy!