Wonton soup is an easy and poplar Chinese soup recipe. Recently, I often cook wonton soup for myself, as it is easy and served with soup.
- 20-30 wonton wrappers
- 7 oz. ground pork
- 2 oz. carrot
- 1 oz. celery
- 2 tsp Asian light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/5 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp rice wine
- White ground pepper for taste
- 2-3 cups broth
- 1 tbsp green onions, chopped
- Blanch celery and carrot in a pot with boiling water for 1 minute for wonton soup recipe.
- Remove and cool in cold water, drain then and beat in an electric blender. Set in a big container.
- Mix ground meat with sauce ingredients, stir well and whisk together celery and carrot as well.
- Fold the filling in the wrappers. Learn hot to wrap from Szechuan Wonton recipe with photo instructions.
- In a pot with boiling water, cook them until floated up. In another pot, bring broth into a boil.
- Serve wontons with broth soup; garnish it with green onion before serving if desired.
This best heat to cook wonton soup is at medium heat, after boiling once, add some cold water, and then continue cook until boil again.