Vegan tofu salad, a combination of Chinese and Western style food; the cheese works very well, just reduced the subtle flavor of tofu. If you are looking for an authentic Chinese salad, try this Easy Chinese Potato Salad recipe.
- 1/2 lb. firm tofu
- 7 oz. cheese
- 4 oz. tomatoes
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp agar-agar powder
- 3 tbsp apple vinegar
- 1/3 tsp sesame oil
- Wasabi seeds for garnishing
- Beat tofu and cheese with an eclectic mixer until smooth for vegan tofu salad recipe.
- Dissolve agar-agar in boiling water, combine bean curd mixture, stirring completely.
- Pour mixture into a baking pan when hot, spread evenly and refrigerate until thicken.
- Rinse tomatoes, cut them into half and then slice into 1/4 inch thick pieces.
- Mix sauce ingredients together in a bowl, when the food is ready to be served.
- Slice bean curd into thin pieces; pour sauce son top of vegan tofu salad. Serve.