Tofu and bacon stir fry, a delicious and strong taste dish to serve with steamed white rice. The food is crispy outside but tender inner side, bacon works very well, reduced the subtle flavor of bean curd. You may like try Pork and Tofu Stir Fry for a bland recipe.
- 1 lb. firm tofu
- 3 oz. bacon, sliced tiny
- 1 tbsp sweet bean sauce
- 1 tbsp Asian light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- Peanut oil for frying
- 3 tbsp green onion, green part
- Salt for taste
- Prepare the main ingredients ready beside hand for tofu bacon stir fry recipe.
- Slice bean curd into bite-size pieces. Pan-fry in sauté pan with enough oil.
- Turn them around, cook until both sides is golden brown at medium-low heat.
- Combine together slice bacon, scramble sauté pan to mix everything very well.
- Mix in sauce ingredients, stir well and simmer until the sauce is almost thickened.
- Garnish tofu bacon stir fry recipe with green onion, make taste test before serving.