This soy sauce tofu recipe is made with fresh/silken tofu, seasoned with Chinese black soybean sauce and soy sauce mixture. It is a classic side dish for hot day. Check how to make Tofu in Abalone Sauce or try this popular Sa Cha Tofu to delight your dinner.
- 1/2 lb. fresh tofu
- 1/2 tsp olive oil/sesame oil
- 1 tbsp black bean paste
- 2 tsp Asian light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp green onions
- Salt for taste
- Boil fresh tofu in a saucepan with boiling water for 1 minute, remove and drained completely.
- Rinse green onions or coriander under running water, drained and slice diagonally into pieces.
- Set tofu in a serving plate, add green onions on the top and drizzle olive oil or sesame oil down.
- Measure out the Asian light soy sauce and add it on the top of tofu with other ingredients.
- Add salt to black bean paste and then pour the mixture to the top soy sauce tofu, serve as side a dish.