Chinese fried rice is a staple in Asian culture. The recipe can be adjusted to your taste preferences, add some favorite meat, vegetables or seafood, Singapore Fried Rice is a great example for a start and whit photo instructions.
- 1/2 lb. leftover rice
- 1 oz. sausage
- 1 oz. boy choy
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp green onions
- Crumble out any lumps of rice with spoon for fried rice.
- Run vegetable clean under running water, drain and sliced into small pieces.
- Cut sausage across the grain into thin pieces, use leftover chicken and pork if desire.
- Heat a wok to high at medium-high heat with oil, stir in garlic briefly until aromatic.
- Add sausage, stir constantly for 30 seconds, and combine bok choy, cook until dark green.
- Add the leftover rice to the wok, Brown the rice without scorching it, stir in salt.
- Sprinkle green onions and pepper powder on the top, whisk around.
- Remove Chinese fried rice and serve hot, for a strong taste, dash in some soy sauce if desired.