Subgum Shrimp chow fun, a delicious and colorful wok-fried Chinese recipe, consisting the long and thin mei fun noodles, egg and shrimp, check easy Pork Chow Fun to learn more or see Beef Chow Fun Noodles recipe by using the wider and flat noodles.
- 10 oz. chow fun (mei fun noodles)
- 4 oz. shrimps, cooked
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz. pork, sliced
- 2 tbsp green onions
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/5 tsp salt
- Peanut oil for frying
- Soften mei fun noodles in warm water for 20-30 minutes for this shrimp chow fun recipe.
- Heat a wok to medium with 1 tsp oil, add beaten egg and stir fry until cooked, removed.
- Reheat the wok to medium with oil, add meat strips, and fry constantly until color change.
- Add together the soften mei fun noodles and egg into wok, whisk around everything.
- Stir in fish sauce and combine together green onions and cooked shrimp, mix completely.
- Make a taste test for shrimp chow fun and adjust the salt before serving if desired.
Fish sauce is light salty, make a taste test before add the salt at the end.