Pork fried rice is a base omnivore Chinese wok-fried rice recipe, it is great to make with any kind of firm vegetables, just like the Beef Fried Rice, and if you are a fan of onion, try Lamb Fried Rice, it is a healthy and tasty Chinese food can delight your family.
- 10 oz. leftover rice
- 2 oz. pork
- 3 1/2 oz. bok choy
- 2 eggs
- 1 oz. carrot
- 1 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
- Salt, as needed
- Pinch of pepper powder
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Crack eggs in a mixing bowl, whisk around with dash of salt and beat well for pork fired rice recipe.
- Slice pork into thin strips, marinate with rice wine and salt for 10 minutes. Chop carrot and vegetable.
- Scramble egg in a wok with 1 tsp oil until done, separate into pieces, and removed.
- Reheat wok to medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil, stir in scallion briefly until aromatic, and add pork.
- Stir fry until pork nearly cooked, combine together leftover rice, slowly, crumbling out any lumps.
- Add carrot into wok with rice, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Mix in vegetable, and add soy sauce, black pepper and salt for taste, whisk around until all ingredients are cooked through.
- Remove and serve pork fried rice hot as main dish.