This pork chow fun makes a great breakfast or late night snack in Chinese food, if you are looking for a dish serve with brown rice, try Pork Chow Fun recipe that uses the long and thin “Mei Fun” noodles.
- 10 oz. chow fun noodles (ho fun)
- 4 oz. pork
- 1 tbsp red pepper strips
- 4 oz. bok choy/ green vegetables
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp rice wine/dry sherry
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/5 tsp salt
- Peanut oil for frying
- Salt, for taste
- Ground white pepper, for taste
- Marinate meat strips with marinade ingredient before use, measure out rice noodles and other ingredients we will need for pork chow fun recipe.
- Heat a sauté pan to medium heat with oil, stir in garlic until fragrant, add meat, fry until color change, push aside and stir in pepper until tender, remove.
- Wipe out the sauté pan, reheat it to medium at medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil, when oil is hot, add vegetables, and fry quickly until dark green, tender.
- Combine together the chow fun noodles with vegetable, use the spatula and a pair of chopstick to whisk them around completely, keep the heat at low.
- Add meat and pepper back into sauté pan; continue stir at low heat to make everything blended well, drizzle down dash of water if the pan went dry.
- Season this pork chow fun recipe with salt and pepper powder, whisk around. Make a taste test before serving, adjust the seasonings if needed.