This pineapple fried rice recipe, it is a combination of meat and fruits, differ from the Cheese Fried Rice dish that uses vegetables. Anyway you can add more ingredients if desired, just don’t limit your imagination, like the House Special Fried Rice.
- 10 oz. leftover rice
- 5 oz. pineapple
- 4 oz. pork
- 1 tbsp black olive, optional
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp green onions
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Olive oil for frying
- Measure the main ingredient for this pineapple fired rice recipe.
- Marinate fruit with salted water for 30 minutes, and chopped with pork as well.
- Heat a wok to medium heat, add 1 tbsp oil.
- When oil is hot, add pork and stir fry until color changed.
- Combine together pineapple and black olive, whisk around for 20 seconds.
- Push them aside and add 1 tsp oil in the middles, add leftover rice.
- Stir constantly until each grain dispersed and without scorching it, stir in soy sauce and fish sauce.
- Well toss until completely blended with all ingredients; add green onions, salt and pepper.
- Well mixed, and serve pineapple fried rice hot as main dish.