Fresh baby spinach combined with tofu and green peas makes this a warming soup that is based on health benefits, to enhance the flavor of soup, replace the vegetable broth with chicken broth.
- 7oz. baby spinach
- 1 stock firm tofu
- 1 1/2 oz. green peas
- 1/2 tsp peanut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cups water or vegetarian broth
- Measure out the main ingredients we will need to make this Chinese soup recipe.
- Rinse firm tofu (use fresh tofu if you don’t have one), cut it into 1 inch cubes.
- Clean the green peas with a colander under running water, set aside.
- Prepare and wash the spinach leaves clearly, remove and drained thoroughly.
- Wipe out the saucepan, add water or vegetarian stock, heat to a boil, add green peas, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Combine together sliced tofu slightly into saucepan.
- Continue cook for another 6 more minutes.
- Drop in baby spinach into the soup, heat at high heat for 2-3 minutes he leaves turn bright green and just start wilting. Season it with salt just 5 seconds before serving.