Mei fun also named mee fun, this vegetable chow mee fun dish is the simplest but easiest I made, you can surely changed some of the ingredients you like.
More chow mei fun recipes:
- Vegetable mei fun
- Singapore mei fun
- 150g mei fun noodles
- 300g cabbage
- 2 green pepper
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 red dried chili
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Cooking oil
- Rinse all ingredients.
- Boil / soak mei fun noodles in hot water until soft.
- Slice pepper and garlic.
- Sauté garlic and red pepper in wok until aromatic.
- Combine green pepper and cabbage, stir around totally. Add soy sauce when cabbage is tender.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes over medium heat until fragrant. Season with vinegar.
- Combine cooked mee fun noodles in vegetables.
- Chow(stir fry) around until well mixed.