Chow fun noodles, prepared with the long and thin mei fun noodles, simple and fast to make, the vegetables in the dish is changeable, see Vegetarian Chow fun to know more about how to use it, if you like a light taste of spicy Chinese food, Vegetable Chow Fun would be recommended.
- 3 oz. chow fun (mei fun noodles)
- 2 quarts napa cabbage
- 1 big egg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt for taste
- Peanut oil for frying
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp soybean paste, optimal
- Soften mei fun noodles in warm water for this chow fun noodles recipe.
- Remove core of cabbage, slice into strips, and rinse under running water.
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add dash of salt and oil, beat well, and set aside.
- Heat a wok to medium with oil, scramble egg, push aside. Add garlic, ginner.
- Add together napa cabbage; stir fry constantly for 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Combine chow fun noodles, stir in soy sauce and salt, stir to well blended.