Chinese sausage is also known as name “Lap Chong”, It is a famous preserved meat in Cantonese cuisine, and they are used as an ingredients in a number of dishes, usually stir fried with vegetables and make Chinese Sausage Fried Rice.
- 7 oz. Chinese sausage
- 7 oz. potatoes
- 3 oz. bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 pieces ginger, sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 2 tbsp canola/peanut oil for frying
- Rinse and peel potato for this Chinese sausage stir fry recipe.
- Slice it into thin pieces, and soak in clean water for 10 minutes.
- Remove seeds of red and green pepper and slice it into small pieces.
- In a steamer, place sausage in a plate and steam for 5 minutes to oily.
- Heat a wok to medium with oil, add ginger and garlic, and stir briefly.
- Combine together green and red peppers; stir fry for about 30 seconds.
- Add potatoes, stir around and pour chicken broth, cover, simmer until soft.
- Stir in sausages, add soy sauce and sugar, stir to mix everything around.
- Season stir fry Chinese sausage with salt and pepper, remove and serve hot.