How to make a Chinese radish delicious that has no spicy flavor. You can learn from this easy recipe, the results turns out sweet and sour, a great snack before meals.
- 11 oz. Chinese radish
- 3 leaves boy choy
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp white rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp granulate sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Measure out the ingredients we will need to make this Chinese radish recipe.
- Use a kitchen knife, peel the Chinese radish and then slice parallel into half.
- Lightly, slice diagonally on the top and then slice straight to take out the strip.
- Repeat the process until you had five planks (about 1/2 inch thick). Finish another half.
- Place radish parallel to the cutting board and slice each planks lengthwise into 1/4-inch strips.
- Sprinkle the salt overall the top, rub with hand and marinate until juicy, discard the salty water.
- Blanch the shaped bok choy stems in boiling water until dark green. Remove and set in cold water.
- Mix sauce ingredients, place radish in a container and pour the sauce mixture to make them well coated.
- Marinate the Chinese dish in refrigerator for at least one hour or over night.
- Serve as an appetizer.